Happy December And Welcome to The Monthly Lefty Lowdown Newsletter!
The Lefty Lowdown was formed to examine old, incorrect information about left-handedness; examine new,
correct information; use the true information to support left-handed learners; and share effective teaching tips.
This researched information is not only for the at least 1 in 8 wonderful people who are left-handed;
it is also to inform wonderful right-handed people. The Lefty Lowdown provides information hand over fist!
Ho Ho Ho! Winter Holiday Fun!
Top 10 Disadvantages of Being A Right-Hander And Top 10 Advantages of Being A left-Hander:
A Tongue-In-Cheek Look At All of Us
Copyright 2017 by Sheree Bradford-Lea
Top Ten Disadvantages Of Being a Right-Hander
1. There is no famous right-handed people list.
2. You have no idea whether right-handedness is genetic or environmental.
3. You have to fight left-handers for right-handed desks.
4. Only one out of the last four U.S. presidents have been right-handed.
5. You don't have any excuse if you stink at playing right-handed
6. You lie awake fearing that it might not be a right-handed world.
7. You never get a Right-Handers Day.
8. Your dinner roll gets taken by left-handed people at the dining table.
9. You're less likely to be related to the British Royal Family.
10. No one ever tells you you're in your right mind.
Top Ten Advantages of Being a Left-Hander
1. You can remember what a left hand looks like by studying the cover
of that one day planner for left-handers that comes out every year.
2. You never have to worry about getting eye strain from reading all the learning instuctions
3. You can absolutely depend on the famous left-handed persons list to stay exactly the same as
it was a hundred years ago.
4. You can be sure that the only time you'll be called on to participate in a research study is
when someone's trying to link left-handedness to a brain disorder.
5. You never have to worry about being overwhelmed by the number of left-handed tools to
6. You get to hone your debating skills whenever you say: "I need to learn this task left-handed".
7. You can be assured that your problem-solving skills will get a good work-out every time your
cell phone manufacturer comes out with updates that immediately exclude left-handed
8. You get to hear fun history information such as "you left-handed people used to have your
hands tied behind your backs".
9. You get to have people remind you of those endearing little names for left-handedness such
as "south paw", "awkward", and "backward".
10. If you're having problems learning something you can depend on that mirror image
teaching method to solve every last one.
Are Food for
Please note: Have
fun, but don't copy.
All cartoons, other
artwork and content
contained on this
website are the
creations of Sheree
copyright 2017, for
only, on this site
For all inquiries
please Contact Me.
Sheree A. Bradford-Lea (SABL)
Cartoonist, Provider of Happy Arts,
'Cures for a Crabby Day'
Did you miss a recent
Lefty Lowdown? Here's
your chance to catch up!
May 2017 - Dominant Hand and
June 2017 - Cozy Work Areas
and Dominant Hand Mindfulness
July 2017 - Is Being
Ambidextrous Really That
August/September 2017 - The
Reality of Finding Left-Handed
Office and School Supplies, And
Where To Find Them
October 2017 - Dominant
Hand, Dominant Eye, Dominant
Leg: How Do They Relate?
November 2017 Maximizing
Scissor Using Success, No
Matter Which Hand You Were
Taught To Use